13 January 2008

Holiday Jars

I washed & saved spaghetti sauce jars for months, and here's what happened to them in December. My children and I made white chocolate covered pretzel rods (with red/green sprinkles), and filled these jars for teachers and incidental gifts. Was nice to have them on hand for an oh-I-should-give-them-something gift. These took a while to make, only b/c I was creating a bunch of different designs for fun; if I had made them all the same, it would have gone much faster!












Stamp Sets: Cold Play (retired), Riveting (retired Hostess),
CS: Holiday Thyme DSP (retired), Dashing DSP (retired), bashful blue, brilliant blue, old olive, white
Ink: Olive, Cranberry, Real Red
Ribbon: cranberry stitched (retired), wide red grosgrain, narrow white organdy, nonSU wide organdy, blue grosgrain, silver cord
Punches: word window, scallop, large oval, circle (3/4", 1", 1 1/4", 1 3/8")
Other: various sauce jars (Bertolli, Ragu, Paul Newman), white gel pen, crimper, ATG 714 gun, paper snips

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home