26 November 2007

Grumpabella: Better Not Pout!



OMGosh, ya'll, I completely crack myself up! I'm likely the only one who thinks this card is hilarious.

I found these holiday rub-ons at Big Lots and KNEW I had to use Grumpabella. Only problem was she was ordered but not yet here ... I have waited for WEEKS for her to arrive, just to get this card out of my head.

But here she is: my first Bella card ever!

LOVE the Dashing Paper, and I dressed her in a coordinating robe of paper pieced Dashing as well (see closeup pic). Also, as always, I must stamp the envelope and circle punch the flap whenever possible.



Stamps: Grumpabella, Riveting (retired)
CS: white, Real Red, Old Olive, Dashing DP
Ink: Stazon Jet Black, Red (for envelope), Markers: Red, Celery, Olive, Blush
Other: wide red grosgrain ribbon, ticket corner punch, 1 1/4" circle punch (for envelope flap), Making Memories rub-on sentiment

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

1 - YOU ARE FUNNY! I love your blog.
2 - You are very creative. I love your work...doesn't hurt that I've always been a SU snob (aka don't like other catalog stamps) and more recently found the Bella stamps and I am chompin' at the bit wanting to order some! They are too cute!
3 - I LOVE the idea of cutting a circle on the envelope flap! Duh. I never have seen that, or would have thought to do that! Thanks!

7:58 PM, January 14, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home