24 December 2007

More Wreathabellas a/k/a Love my Crop-a-Dile

OMGosh, what was I waiting for? I just recently purchased a crop-a-dile (finally) and I will be using every eyelet I own in short order. EASY PEASY, so fast and quiet, and no getting out tools and making noise, etc. Woot! Love this tool, use it every time I enter my stamp room now! Get thee a crop-a-dile, stamping friends!



Stamps: Wreathabella
CS: Dashing DP, white, real red, celery, olive
Ink: stazon jet black, markers: blush, celery, olive, red
other: Making Memories word ribbons, ticket corner punch, slit punch, white eyelets, wide red grosgrain, gold cord

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger NIE Coordinator said...

Hey.....I've been meaning to catch up with you! I see the TeamBridges blog is behind this one, so I thought I'd post here. Send me an email and let's reconnect!
Margaret Chance

7:58 PM, January 02, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home