01 December 2007

Wreathabella





This is the Bella stamp that got me off my rump to place an order, since this one was "time-sensitive" and I loved her! I love my others, but they are year round and I kept thinking I'd order Someday, of course I would, lalala.... and then Wreathabella appeared and I had to have her in time for Christmas, so I got all the Bellas I'd been wanting at once!

Her tee-tiny little dress is paper pieced with Dashing DP, you can see it better in the close-up pic. I'm waiting for my Stardust Stickles order to arrive, and then her little pompoms on her boots and hat will be all sparkly!

Stamp: Wreathabella (stampingbella.com)
CS: Confetti white base (not seen), garden green, Dashing DP
Ink: Stazon jet black, markers: old olive, certainly celery, real red, blush blossom (skin), creamy caramel (hair)
Other: slit punch, 5/8" red grosgrain ribbon, rub-on sentiment (Memory Makers)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home