22 November 2007

Jumbo Snow Wheel

I couldn't resist the jumbo wheel from the holiday mini - I'm a jumbo wheel fanatic. I have the SU wheel guide, and this is the only wheel I had to break it out for. I'm usually a decent eyeball-it kind of wheeler, but since this one had words and I wanted them ever-so-straight, I used the wheel guide.

You can't see it well, but the white snowflakes also have iridescent EP embossed on them for some bling, too. I like the combo of subtle colors with lots of sparkle. And, of course, I stamped the envelopes to match:




Stamp Sets: Snowflakes (retired), Jumbo Snow Wheel (holiday mini 2007)
CS: Night of Navy, Bravo Burgundy
Ink: White Craft, Versamark, Navy (on envelope)
Other: Iridescent Ice EP, ticket corner punch, nonSU snowman ribbon

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home