20 January 2008

Rubber Soul Engagement/Love

I have a friend who got engaged at Christmas, so I had a reason to break out my other Rubber Soul stick people! I am crazy about these cute people. The 'so happy for you' sentiment is from the Baby collection, the rest from the Love collection



I cut a heart shape out of a scrap piece of CS to sponge the heart in Blush Blossom ink. Really like how it turned out! (I am a horribly uneven heart shape-cutter, so I drew one side of a heart, and cut, then laid that cut half of the heart on the other side and cut around it to make it evenly shaped. I was all proud of that. I'm easily pleased).





Stamps: Rubber Soul Love Collection & Baby Collection (sentiment)
CS: blush blossom, white, moss, retired SU DP (?spring showers/flowers)
Ink: Palette Noir, blush (sponged heart)
Markers: moss, pretty in pink
Other: stardust Stickles (on bouquet), Making Memories velvet ribbon (pink and brown)

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Amber Porter said...

These images are so cute! Love the card! It's beautiful!

1:51 PM, January 20, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home