18 November 2007

Late Halloween

I'm always behind on this holiday, so I made a stash for next year. Finally ordered Carved & Candlelit after wanting it for a few years! I love to stamp matching envelopes, too.


Stamps: Carved and Candlelit
CS: white & black
Ink: basic black
Other: 1 1/4" and 1 3/8" square punches, Halloween ribbon from Walmart, popup glue dot for middle face, 1 1/4" circle punch for envelope flap


This was just a whim. The Frankenstein was on the spool of Halloween ribbon I used for the last project. When the ribbon was out, I cut him out of the chipboard spool and mounted him on this weird orange scrap I'd saved from punching tags for my kids' Halloween treats. Pretty fun for an impulse card:

Stamps: Canvas, Just Jeans (retired), Karen Foster mini snap stamps (for "boo")
CS: only orange, white, black, orchid opulence
Ink: lovely lilac, orchid
Other: chipboard Frankie, popup glue dot, certainly celery brad


This was the first card I made, trying the jack faces in white, before I finalized the top cards.

Stamp Set: Carved and Candlelit, Karen Foster snap stamps (mini, casual font)
CS: white & black
Ink: basic black, craft white
Other: Halloween ribbon from Walmart, pop up glue dots

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home