22 November 2007

Lovely Linen

I just got the Linen background stamp, and while it doesn't photograph all that well, it sure looks great. I've stamped it on just about every layer of CS, but you can only see the creamy caramel on white in the pics. It adds yummy texture to the entire card.

I'm going to use these as Thank You cards for some family members after the Thanksgiving weekend we're spending with them. I also used my new photo corner punch; that certainly simplifies the process, I'm glad I got it!






Stamp Sets: Linen, Print Pattern, Lovely as a Tree, Small Script (retired)
CS: White, Always Artichoke, Chocolate Chip, So Saffron, Bravo Burgundy, Mellow Moss
Ink: Artichoke, Creamy Caramel, Versamark, Chocolate Chip marker
Other: vintage bronze brads, copper brads, photo corner punch, mat pack (paper piercing)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home