06 October 2007

Moss Baroque Motifs

I was inspired by a card posted on SCS by chitcha here and used her idea to make some Mellow Moss Thank You/Thinking of You cards to replenish my stash.





The background was created on one 8.5 x 11 sheet and then trimmed for 4 card fronts. I stamped the small flower in moss and then the large swirl in versamark and embossed it in white. Same for the greeting layer. The tiny strips that I trimmed off the large sheet, I placed on the inside bottom of each card for a bit of continuity (plus I hated to waste any of that work!)

I also stamped the envelopes. I love to use paper envelopes for that reason. I have the clear envelopes and use them, but mostly love white, vanilla, or kraft envelopes with my cards so I can stamp them to match.

Stamp Sets: Baroque Motifs, Sincere Salutations
Ink: Mellow Moss, Versamark
CS: White, Moss
Other: White EP, non-SU green organdy

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are beautiful!

5:08 PM, October 20, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home