08 March 2007

SAB 2007, We Hardly Knew Ye











Of course, now that Sell-a-Bration is over, and these stamps sets won't be available ever again, I have some time to play with them. ::sigh::

This SAB stamp set is Happy Harmony -so pretty, and the color scheme of this set was inspired by SCS stamper tashers. I used the Thumping technique with these flowers and the background stamp, which worked really well with these colors and stamps.

Thumping is when you ink up a stamp in a light color, and take a darker colored marker and "thump" color on the rubber image before you stamp on your cardstock. I had fun making these cards, and I'm forcing myself to not hoard them. I have already used two!

Stamp Sets: Happy Harmony (SAB 2007 set - retired), Print Pattern
CS: WWhite, Bashful Blue, Brilliant Blue, Chocolate Chip
Ink: Choc Chip, Bashful Blue, Markers: Brilliant Blue, Choc. Chip, Craft: Brilliant Blue
Other: SU grosgrain ribbon (that matches ballet & brilliant blues), bashful brads, non-SU gingham ribbon, ticket corner punch

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Joan said...

This set of cards is beautiful. Great job, I love the blue and white. Goes perfectly with your design.

8:34 PM, March 30, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home