20 November 2007

Thanks with a Side(kick) of Wasabi

Finally had a minute to use my new Wasabi CS & ribbon, and the Sidekick Sayings stamp set. I love seeing textures on cards, but have to remember to put it into practice on my own cards - it doesn't come naturally to me. I always think it's going to be more effort than it actually turns out to be. I just got the Linen background, which will help a bunch with that on future cards.







Stamp Sets: Sidekick Sayings (hostess), Paisley Print & Canvas background stamps
CS: Rose Red, Wild Wasabi, Chocolate Chip ink & marker, White
Ink: Rose Red, Wasabi, Basic Brown
Other: Wasabi double-stitched ribbon, ticket corner punch, ribbon buckle (nonSU), aquapainter for highlighting flower & words in rose red ink, paper piercing template for faux stitching

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home